Pages

14 June 2017

Hidup Selepas SPM

Assaalamualaikum and have a nice day everyone!

Its been a long holiday since i left my school phase. Six months of lepak with members, kerja part time as a babysitter, spent extra-enough on my bed and few other lagha things after I have finished my SPM, im pretty sure that my otak dah berkarat to start study again. It was actually tired and felt lifeless when im just having a lazy day at home and tak study sebenarnya. Maybe beacause i dah terbiasa in a hostel life. So. i really really miss my aktiviti handle event, lepak with geng at the surau or even dewan makan.

But, i just wanna share my thoughts of spending your time after SPM. Eventhough, i've already registered myself into a new phase which is as an university student. I will tell more abou tmy new phase later on the next post..

As someone which is feel ala ala responsible to share this, these are few things that post-SPM student should really do while waiting for their  SPM result and intake for university.

1) Cleaning your barang sekolah

I spent almost 2-3 days of this to actually check on few stuffs and tengok all the memories back and pilih what i want and what i dont want. Just like me, sebab i memang taknak further my study on science stream, so i dah buang and sedekah some notes yang dah tak related to my study nanti. But for agama notes, better you keep it since later you will have and need to rujuk balik what you have belajar for agama. THIS IS SERIOUS!

2) Kerja Part-Time for your own satisfied

Okay, this one is an optional since some people need their permission from their parents first. Macam wani sendiri, i jadi babysitter because i suka kanak-kanak mungkin. hahahah but i really love my job. Okay, kerja ni just saja nak cari experience and to have our own money untuk future plan. I had use my money, for a short holiday with friends and few other things. And you guys can keep it for you to survive in the university life later like beli laptop ke or nanti nak bayar your club punya yuran or anything. You cari lah kerja yang you minat and you can improve your communication skill dengan outsiders ke or anything. So you can have banyak manfaat when you do something.

3) Find a chance to join a VOLUNTEER event

This is my favourite part. It can be done in many ways, like you cari any persatuan dekat internet or event that need volunteers to be part of them. Ada banyak gilaaaaaaaa, serious talk. You just choose mana yang you minat, you gathered your kawankawan, you pergi join! Oh tapi kalau taknak pergi jauh jauh ke, you just gathered your ex schoolmate masa primary, you pergi berbakti to your sekolah like jadi fasilitator for any event or helpers sports day maybe? Thats what i did!

Takpun, you joinlah mana seminar or class agama or any class yang you interested to join. Ajak lah member or even your family pun okay. Sama-sama menimba ilmu baru, so its a good thing tau! Find the opportunity and Grab your chance! Selain dari you dapat ilmu, your experience pun bertambah and you will get to know many people yang dah banyak pengalaman and ilmu sampaikan you rasa macam i want to do many things in the future and rasa kerdil weh, sebab banyak benda lagi aku taktahu rupanya.


Thats all that i wanted to share with you guys, since i've already penat menaip :P I had left my blogger phase sejak masuk asrama. Padahal banyak je story and experience boleh share tapi sebab malas so ni lah jadinya. So, now since wani dah masuk uni, so i would like to start tulis blog again to share my own experience and let my friends read it sebab wani jauh sungguh laaaa dari kawan kawan. So far, wani sorang je in this new state, which is Terengganu. So i will share my new experience in the next post!

Lots of love,
Wani Zu :)

No comments: